Axis Bank has partnered with IHMCL (Indian Highways Management Company Limited), a subsidiary of NHAI (National Highways Authority of India) to launch National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) facility.
The NETC program uses RFID tags for electronic toll collection. These tags are applied on the windshield of the vehicle and are automatically recognized by the RFID tag readers installed at toll-plaza’s. These tags, known as ‘FASTag’ & will have dedicated lanes at the Toll-Plaza’s which will be known as the FASTag lanes and will be accessible to dedicated ETC lanes also known as ‘FASTag Lane’
FASTag offers near non-stop movement of vehicles through toll plazas and convenience of cashless payments of toll fee with nationwide inter-operable Electronic Toll Collection Services.
FASTag is a perfect solution promoted by NHAI, IHMCL and NPCI.
Features of FASTag
- Cashless payment - FASTag removes the manual cash transactions at toll and thus saves time.
- Designated tolls – FASTag is operational at 460+ toll plazas on national highway across the country.
- Cashback – Government of India has allowed 5% cash back incentive on all National Toll payments using FASTag in FY 2018-19.
- Transaction Alerts – FASTag users will receive SMS alerts on his registered mobile number for all the toll transactions done in his tag account.
- Call Centre - Dedicated 24*7 call center to make road journey convenient
FASTag is a product/ solution promoted by MORTH, NHAI, IHMCL and NPCI.
To know more about FASTag, please call our 24*7 Customer Care Toll free number: 18004198585.
Alternatively you may also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I need a FASTag